Saturday, August 10, 2013

BEST for Small Businesses - Get Started & Keep Going

You'll notice that I've added a new page to the right.  On this page you'll find all the information you need about my first small business seminar - Get Started & Keep Going.  If you don't find everything you need to know, post something to this blog entry and I'll answer your question.

You'll also notice some buttons for pay pal through which you can pay to attend the seminar.

You don't need to pay for a manual unless you want one printed out on paper.  You will receive a free PDF manual via email when you sign up for the seminar.  You can print your own pages from that.  But if you really want me to print one for you, I will do that for $20.

I hope you plan to come.  Sign up early, it's cheaper and there's a limit to how many can come.

No comments:

Post a Comment